The Ultimate Appraiser Career Video Series
Get the inside scoop on becoming a real estate appraiser before you make the journey
Your trainee licensing courses will cost about $900 (minimum).
This doesn't include the additional courses required to become fully licensed, certified or certified general.
This video course is a small $39 investment to help you understand what actual appraising is like before spending the hundreds of dollars on the pre-licensing courses and then realize it's not for you. It will also give you more confidence about choosing to become an appraiser.
And if you decide not to become an appraiser you will have knowledge about appraisers and the appraisal process that will help you when purchasing or refinancing a home or other ventures in real estate.
- This course contains almost 3 hours of exclusive video content of all the things I wish I knew when I was becoming an appraiser
- 7 real and guided appraisal viewings of a variety of home types from my actual appraisal assignments
- Fully completed and downloadable example appraisal report for your current and future reference
- Downloadable outline of questions for AQB state exam
- 15% discount on your appraisal licensing education from OnCourse Learning
- Learn tips on finding a mentor
- Discover the little known experience hour “loop hole” and how it can help you get more hours
- Know the one test day mistake to avoid
- Learn how to make $100,000+/year as an appraiser
- …And much more!
- Course last updated November 2019
- Watch on mobile device easier with the Teachable app!
Frequently Asked Questions
Chris is a state certified appraiser in Texas and Ohio with 7 years of residential appraisal experience.
Chris began his career in the real estate industry in 2010 performing land records research for oil and gas lease litigation at a law firm in Dallas, Texas.
Thereafter, he joined the family appraising business as a trainee, where he worked toward earning his appraisal license.
He then moved to a nationwide appraisal management company where he assisted with quality and compliance reviews of 1-4 family residential appraisals for J.P. Morgan Chase and Fifth Third Bank while continuing with appraisal field work.
Soon after receiving his appraisal license, he moved back to Austin where he became state certified.
Chris enjoys outdoor activities such as mountain biking, hiking and scuba diving at Lake Travis. He is also an accomplished drummer.